Re: CGE power up

Jay Murphy

After enough training with the PEC (probably 15 sessions) it finally started working well alongside guiding and improved my error by almost .2". Really fabulous results. I've got nothing else to do to my controller now and am going to leave this thread alone, kick back, and enjoy the heavens. I gathered 3 hours on the Eastern Veil nebula last night. Also 20 minutes on the elephant trunk to see if it would show up. Should be able to do a good job on that one too. Thanks to everyone who helped. It's been a great journey.