Re: CGE power up

Khalid Baheyeldin

On Sat, Jul 13, 2019 at 12:26 PM, Aisling Lightworks wrote:
I've got nothing else to do to my controller now and am going to leave this thread alone, kick back, and enjoy the heavens.
Hmmm ...

That is not how it works. You need to get with the program ...

For us, the journey is more important than the destination.

We get to use our rigs for 2 or 3 days a month. The rest of the time? We keep tinkering with it,
be that updating the firmware, trying different configurations, checking used equipment on
various classified ads, post here and on Cloudy Nights, ....etc.

It is like that neighbour that keeps busy tuning his car or motorcycle, adding features to it,
buying parts, ...etc., only to drive it occasionally.

Or maybe that is only the subset of us who have polluted skies and lousy weather ...

Nice images by the way.