Re: MaxPCB V2 information

James Lancaster

It is an issue with forks, and if you guys can try this out: https://github.com/james-lan/indi/tree/OnStep It should show as version 1.8 of OnStep, and not have issues. If it does, can you please enable mount logging and report it on the INDI forum?

Once I get verification that it's good, then I'll see about pushing that up to the main INDI repository.

On Sun, Aug 25, 2019 at 3:27 PM Khalid Baheyeldin <kbahey@...> wrote:
On Sun, Aug 25, 2019 at 04:23 PM, Wayne Hilliard wrote:
A fork.
I think we are getting somewhere finally.

It seems the latest indi-bin package 1.8.0 introduces a bug for mount
types other than equatorial.

For the sake of verifying my theory, change this:

#define MOUNT_TYPE_FORK

#define MOUNT_TYPE_GEM

Then try again and see if there is a delay.

If there is none, then a fix is needed in INDI for this case.

ASCOM is not affected.