Re: Focuser information

Gianluca Galloni <gianluca.1997.29@...>

The engine has always worked and the connections have not been changed, but I will do another test; the drivers work, I tested them with the same engine model at the time of calibration.
I copy the part of the code related to the focuser, I have done nothing but set to ON to activate them

// FOCUSER1 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Pins 34,35 = Step,Dir
#define FOCUSER1_ON                  // use _ON to enable this focuser, default=_OFF
#define MaxRateAxis4               8 // this is the minimum number of milli-seconds between steps, default=8.  In DC motor mode PWM frequency.
#define StepsPerMicrometerAxis4  0.5 // figure this out by testing or other means.
#define MinAxis4               -25.0 // minimum allowed position in millimeters, default = -25.0
#define MaxAxis4                25.0 // maximum allowed position in millimeters, default =  25.0
#define AXIS4_REVERSE_OFF            // reverse the direction of focuser movement.
#define AXIS4_DISABLE_OFF            // Pin A22 (Aux6.)  Default _OFF, use HIGH for common stepper drivers.
#define AXIS4_AUTO_POWER_DOWN_OFF    // use _ON if you want to power down the motor at stand-still.  Default _OFF.  Ignored in DC motor mode.
#define AXIS4_DC_MODE_ON             // enable DC focuser instead of a stepper motor.  Automatically uses Phase 1 if enabled.  Default _OFF.

// FOCUSER2 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Pins 30,33 = Step,Dir (choose either this option or the rotator, not both) 
#define FOCUSER2_ON                  // use _ON to enable this focuser, default=_OFF
#define MaxRateAxis5               8 // this is the minimum number of milli-seconds between steps, default=8.  In DC motor mode PWM frequency.
#define StepsPerMicrometerAxis5  0.5 // figure this out by testing or other means.
#define MinAxis5               -25.0 // minimum allowed position in millimeters, default = -25.0
#define MaxAxis5                25.0 // maximum allowed position in millimeters, default =  25.0
#define AXIS5_REVERSE_OFF            // reverse the direction of focuser movement.
#define AXIS5_DISABLE_OFF            // Pin A21 (Aux5.)  Default _OFF, use HIGH for common stepper drivers.
#define AXIS5_AUTO_POWER_DOWN_OFF    // use _ON if you want to power down the motor at stand-still.  Default _OFF.  Ignored in DC motor mode.
#define AXIS5_DC_MODE_OFF            // enable DC focuser instead of a stepper motor.  Automatically uses Phase 2 if enabled.  Default _OFF.

Motor is connected at Focuser 1

Join main@onstep.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.