Re: Anything special needed to use TMC5160 drivers with MiniPCB2

John Scherer

Thank you Howard.  After the issues I was having with these 5160's, The problems with the clone TMC2130's came to mind.  I had read that a long time ago when I bought my 2130's and it saved some headaches.  I should have done that with these clones but at the time I got them, Watterott was out of stock on the 5160s, so I just got these.  Live and learn I guess.  I'll make the mods but I think I'l also order new ones from Watterott as well.  Also, thanks for updating the Wiki.