Hello all.... possible CGE adopter here

fetoma

Hi Group,

I'm new here doing some due diligence reading on adopting the OnStep into my CGE mount which I believe has a bad motor board. I'm not an electronics wiz by any means, but I am a machinist and a mechanic that has had many mounts taken apart and put back together for hypertuning under my belt, and have done some modifications also.

For those that have integrated the OnStep system into their CGE mounts, I think I've seen three of them, do you have any pointers or best direction to take? I saw someone mention a 1:1 pulley ratio that might be nice.

Thanks,
Frank