Re: Encoders

Khalid Baheyeldin

On Fri, Dec 20, 2019 at 07:00 AM, Howard Dutton wrote:
Other similar ones have existed for quite a while.  Not that much $$$, relatively speaking.  Compared to the servos used on a Gemini goto, for instance.  Or even compared to buying a pair of TMC5160's (or even TMC2130's) + std motors.

I purchased one (paid $24 delivered) and will throw that into the mix for testing too, I can always sell off what I don't want on ebay afterwards.
We discussed similar motors some time back.
Someone in that thread said he bought a couple, but never reported back how well they worked ...