Re: ci700

On Fri, Dec 20, 2019 at 01:03 PM, Khalid Baheyeldin wrote:
What I meant is specifying 1/256 in the configuration file for OnStep, not interpolation: no one (I know) uses 1/256 for any driver model.
For "torque and angle accuracy reasons" you wrote so I figured interpolation applied, at-least somewhat.  And no, they don't do so used often because TMC's can't mode switch [on the fly] and also usually OnStep max steps per degree would be exceeded.  If running my G11 360:1 400 step motors with LV8729's I'd definitely use 128x mode, there is no reason not to.