Re: Flashing STM32 and WEMOS

Khalid Baheyeldin

On Sun, Dec 22, 2019 at 04:41 PM, tnut55 wrote:

At least you know that the STM BP and CP2012 work.  That says the problem is on the board somewhere.
Or components on the board, such as the female headers.

I'd start with making sure the slide switch is correctly setting the boot0+ if you are getting failed to init error messages.
This is easy to rule out. Just disconnect the wires going from the slide switch to the headers on the STM32, and use the jumper that came with the STM32 itself. We know that latter one works because he tested it standalone.