Re: SHC Connection to OnSTEP STM32

Dave Schwartz

Then I'm out of ideas.

I haven't used a Teensy-based SHC with the STM32 controller but when I was validating the ESP32 SHC, I did verify that it worked with an early version of the ESP32 controller so have confidence that the inverse is also true and thus the SHC's are interchangeable. It did take a few tries to get the signalling correct - involving the use of an oscilloscope to sniff the 12.5HZ signals on pin 3 and 6.

On January 12, 2020 4:17:51 PM EST, helmutliebenau@... wrote:
This I also checked. The resistor network with the dot marked is on square on the PCB. Both the 5 pin and the 9 pin resistor. The same I checked for the OnStep PCB.