Re: OnStep to Servo or External Step/Dir drive

Jerry

So far so good, I downloaded the onstep-master off github and got the teensy programmed and running. Looks like my little board works, at least with the step channel, I have not tried the other channels yet.

I also tried pulse mode and it will probably work, the pulse on the teensy 3.5 is 1us which will work with a lot of stepper drives like the Gecko 203, 213, and a few others, it should work with the A4988 as well.

Im also using the SERVO option. Howard, would it be possible to add an option to change the polarity of the enable signal, typically servo drives are enable high. Attaching some pics of the waveforms from the differential drivers.