Satellite Tracking - Off Topic

--Oz--

Sorry, off topic, so I started a new thread. I have been satellite tracking for ~8 years with my LX200GPS-12" & 14", the ISS at 175x is simply awesome, also sat tracking passes the time from sundown to astro observing time. I been a fan of Satellite tracker software and helped write the manual. It was then sold, sat on with almost no improvements, then sold back. Now there is SkyTrack and its is quite a bit better, I been testing the beta for a month now and giving feedback. It should be released soon. The new version has added ascom interface to drive more mounts. Check out the video if interested. https://www.heavenscape.com/