Re: Satellite Tracking - Off Topic

--Oz--

Hi thomas,
I quickly looked at your mount, wow, very very nice. What I did not see was if it's ASCOM compatible. Skytrack now does ASCOM and a few others interfaces:

ASCOM
LX200 (and compatible
LX200GPS
NexStar GPS
Celestron CGE
Celestron CPC
Gemini1 with latest FW v1.05
Since SkyTrack is new, all the mounts are not confirmed yet.

I also plan on testing Onstep with skytrack on my ci700, but that project has slowed down for a couple reasons (mainly the step/dir FW (https://github.com/misan/dcservo) to convert to servo motor was modified for a different driver (3 input instead of 2) and I need to fix it or buy a different driver, and other projects).