Re: TMC2130 listings on ebay

On Fri, Feb 14, 2020 at 03:21 AM, Ant No wrote:
What I'm wondering is if the spi can allow microstep switching on the fly? There's someone in another forum relating to automating metal working machines that's interested in that.
This is still new code but, at this point, yes it seems to work properly.  I write to only the TMC CHOPCONF register and bit-bang it (no hardware SPI help.)  The reason being that we usually want universal StepStick driver support with our controller designs and you can't do that and have a single SPI bus to both Axis1/2.