Re: TMC2130 listings on ebay

Ant No

What I'm asking is if it is possible to use a TMC2130 or other driver with SPI to change microstep rate on the fly?

Not specifically in On-Step but in the way the SPI works on the drivers.

A person in a different forum with a different application would like to be able to. I had an idea it was possible but I'm not sure.

Ant👣

On 14 Feb 2020 11:30, "Howard Dutton" <hjd1964@...> wrote:
On Thu, Feb 13, 2020 at 05:19 PM, Ant No wrote:
Is that the way On-Step implements control or a limitation of the driver itself?
I don't understand the question.  There was a limitation as described but that limitation is now removed.