Re: General information about OnStep functionality

Peter Dulowsky <peter.dulowsky@...>

I decided to take my time and merge my code into the latest master. Took be about 30 mins. However, it took me another 30mins to find out why OnStep does not compile. The problem was OneWire and Dallas libraries.

Howard, since you have modified these stock libraries, wouldn't it be better to include them into OnStep code rather than having them in Arduino library folder? I guess, after your changes, they are OnStep specific and not generic libraries anymore. Just a thought.