Re: SHC / Teensy based....What does the Err ? icon mean

Martin Bonfiore

looks Like your money was on the correct issue...I had left the default steps per degree at 12800.  I calculated the right value ...something like 38400 as I recall..and and no err?   Is there some main repository for how to use the shc , menus icons etc.. ?  I watched the video which covers the early prototype and was useful but understandably not complete.    A related question...the video shows the shc commanding a slew and then watching the cursor moves on a laptop planetarium app.  How is the laptop connected at the same time as the shc?   Via WiFi?  Tia.