How to connect stepper to rj45 connector? + More

Matt

Hello guys,

I almost attained everything needed for a working build. I got a Minipcbv2 to which motors connect by a rj45 jack. Anyone have time to tell me how to do that? My motors came with naked wires, without a connector. Am I supposed to buy a connector to which I just insert these wires? If so which one? One more thing, after I do everything and it works. How do I connect my board to the pc to use it over stellarium and such? Will connecting it via mini usb fry the teensy4.0?

Thank you guys! I appreciate your work on this.