Re: One more MiniPCB OnStep

Pedro,

Thank you that is exactly what I need to figure out what's going on...

1 - Manually set mount to polar alignment position;
Good.
2 - Initialize / Park;
So you are using the Android App.
3 - At Home (Reset);
Ok, but not necessary.
4 - Un-park (starts tracking);
BAD: now OnStep thinks the mount orientation is other than at the home position.  You should be using the Align button (or see below for a description of Parking.)
5 - I select Bright Stars - I choose Arturus for example;
Ok.
6 - Goto - Goto starts and before reaching the Arturus, stops and asks Continue>
Normal, OnStep is doing a meridian flip and the "Pause at home" feature is enabled.
7 - Select Continue> and restart the Goto that goes far beyond Arturus.
Due to #4.
I've tried disconnecting and redoing everything but it seems to keep that position in memory.
Normal.

To use parking...

One time:
Power up.
[Set date/time if you don't have a RTC.]
Do a normal alignment starting at the home position (3-star probably.)
Pick a location you'd like to park at (do not "reset home" or "return home") but rather do a goto.
Choose [Set-Park].
Use the mount normally.
When done for the night choose [Park.]
Power off.

*** do not move the mount or telescope ***

Power up.
[Set date/time if you don't have a RTC.]
Choose [Un-Park].
Use the mount normally (alignment will be maintained.)
When done for the night choose [Park.]
Power off.

etc.