Re: SHC Connection issues

On Tue, Jun 30, 2020 at 07:32 AM, Howard Dutton wrote:
On Tue, Jun 30, 2020 at 07:11 AM, <Matthewabey@...> wrote:
So with that should I run ST4 ON_PULLUP instead of just ON with my teensy 3.6 max?
1. Always make sure the bused resistor network is installed properly.
2. Using ON is fine.  Using ON_PULLUP would work just as well.  Heck using ON_PULLDOWN would probably work fine too, but is not advised LOL.
The external bused resistor network in question here has about 10 or 20x lower resistance than the internal pull-up resistors.  So the internal resistors are (or should be provided things are assembled properly) irrelevant.