Re: Any spare pcb’s for sale

Ant No

It probably does sting but it's important information.

I hear they will populate surface mount components on the board for you as well; for little more than their local component costs ie cheap.

Only here say from another site. Not tried it.

Ant👣

On 28 Jun 2020 09:25, "Piers" <monsterguy@...> wrote:
On Fri, Jun 26, 2020 at 10:20 AM, Tom wrote:
The expected date to make them is 7/7/20.
 They were £48 for 3.
Hopefully this isn't rubbing salt in a wound...

I ordered (different, but the same size) boards from JLCPCB a few weeks ago.
They arrived in the UK from China less than a week after ordering them and as a new user the total cost for 5 of each board was £8.26.