Re: Help! Runaway slewing

On Tue, Jun 30, 2020 at 11:12 AM, <biggs@...> wrote:
I clicked Home and it briefly started working correctly.  Then the problem returned, so I reset the EEPROM.  And the problem returned.
So I gave up and went back to my older v2 copy of Onstep and it worked properly.  Not sure what else to do.
That pressing Home was a test, not a fix.  The latest master branch (and release-3.16) are patched against what I think the issue is now.  Nothing in your description of the steps taken above excludes the possibility of this working.  Since I can't replicate the problem here I can't be sure though.