Re: Showcase: Built With OnStep

Matthewabey@...

Edited

I converted a 12.5 inch newtonian to an imaging setup on a custom made EQ mount both made by my father in 1991. Its running an old version of onstep and works great. This scope won Stelaphane in 1993 for craftsmanship im hoping to re enter it in the near future with the new drives and Onstep.

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmb5JtbY

Currently in progress is my more portable rig completely built from the get to use onstep. Im currently in the process now of programing some arduinos and screens to have control over the polar alignmemt axis's which will allow me to use the pole master to align it without ever getting out of my chair. It is running a Onstep mini with the focusers on a breakout board. It is a few months from completion.

https://flic.kr/s/aHsm5U2cHe