Re: MKS GenL1 with TMC2130 SPI mode switch problem

Howard Dutton

On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 12:59 PM, Markus Kempf wrote:
What could be the reason for this? I have checked the SPI cabling many times and believe there is no fault.
I've suspected the new / fancy micro-step mode switching code in the master branch had a bug WRT mode switching on the Mega2560 (only.)  I've seen others struggle but never got solid feedback as to if it worked or not (simultaneous new user mistakes going on muddying the waters.)

So I took another careful look at the HAL again and found the problem (or a problem anyway) there was an erroneous register bit pattern in AXIS2.

Download and try again.