Re: User focuser on SHC and

Jamie Flinn

Once you have the focuser motore operating via the app…in INDI you can UNCONFIGURE any prevous focuser and then juts select the Onstep one listed in the focuser tab (do not add in profile – it juts comes along fo re ride with the mount)

From: main@onstep.groups.io On Behalf Of Frans Lowiessen
Sent: Friday, July 17, 2020 9:42 AM
To: main@onstep.groups.io
Subject: [onstep] User focuser on SHC and

Hello.

I finally got my SHC 1.8f working with onstep 3.16i I turned out to be a defect STM32 after replacing and flashing everything works fine.
See https://onstep.groups.io/g/main/message/20800 for the reason we already thought it was broken, but it took some time to get the STM32

But there is always a next thing ;-)
O connected a stepper motor to Axis 4 but how can I control this motor to for focuser
IS there some kind of indilib driver for this focuser ?

Cheers Frans