Wireless SmartHandController (ESP32 - SPP bluetooth)

Gildo Bosi

I recently made a wireless smarthandcontroller, enabling bluetooth communication on the ESP32 controller.
I share the information to modify the original project and obtain a wireless SHC (see zip attachment)

For those wishing to contribute to the project, it is necessary:
-Improve connection handshake. Now in case of disconnection it is necessary to turn the SHC off and on again (disconnection is rare, the connection is very stable if it remains within bluetooth range, about 5 .. 10 meters)
-Enable the ability to scan the devices present and store the last connected.
-Enable the possibility to change the pin, default 1234. It is now statically programmed within the Arduino libraries. The change is not easy, it requires storing an address <--> pin table.

Gildo