Re: Connectors for frontal usage on the MINPCB1

Khalid Baheyeldin

On Wed, Jul 29, 2020 at 12:11 PM, andre_moutinho wrote:
Does anyone have the RJs, USB and power connector components models for such assembly and where I could find them? 
The magic term is called: "vertical build".

Check the MiniPCB page, and scroll down to "Special notes for vertical build".

Join to automatically receive all group messages.