sticky Re: OnStep Configuration Generator lives on ...

On Wed, Jul 29, 2020 at 01:46 PM, Khalid Baheyeldin wrote:
On Wed, Jul 29, 2020 at 04:41 PM, Howard Dutton wrote:
Nice!
I am thinking of adding a link to the OCG at the top of the Config.h page on the Wiki.
Basically saying: if you want a quick basic Config that you can use right away for testing, or to further build on, then use the OCG.

Thoughts?
I see no issue with it other than the usual downside of the user having no idea what capabilities and configuration are since they didn't "read the instructions."