Re: From scrap metal to mount #celestron

Mike Ahner

That's really great! You're friend did a very good job it seems, especially since the mount was non-functional.

I like these kinds of projects that salvage items and restore the usefulness. For many people it's hard for them to see the hidden valley in broken items like this & even if they see it, people often don't have the skills or patience for such a project. You're very fortunate to have such a good, skillful friend!

I hope you have many, many enjoyable hours under the stars.