Re: Tracking Accuracy

Howard Dutton

On Sun, Aug 2, 2020 at 10:30 AM, bjaffa Jaffa wrote:
I want to try to duplicate your indoor testing but I am not sure if I have the right hardware & software revisions.
Good luck, my final results were "inconclusive."

Question: 1. Does the webserver of the Ethernet Addon support the graphical display of the PEC graph or do I need to update the Ethernet addon version?
That graphic depicted below is in the Ethernet addon.  You simply have to enable it.

                     Also the Config.h has the the motion control   #define  STEP_WAVE_FORM       SQUARE     Do I need to change this to PULSE?
No, that doesn't matter for this.