Re: Backlash on Super Polaris with direct coupling of planetary gearbox? #backlash

Ivan Cohen

I have been playing more with onstep indoor. Changed driver to VQUIET. Current to 1200mA.

I switch software from Sky Chart to Sky Planetarium. It is really cool, even just for the little part I can grasp. Specifically the display showing limits is just great. I read more and figured out I should dig into its capabilities. I tried to register from help/about, clicked "Click here to purchase", but then I reached stellarjourney.com, software page. Could not find how to register. What did I miss? Are there alternate ways?

Thank you for this amazing project/hardware/software!!!