Re: Smart Hand Controller - SHM - ESP32 - New 3D Case

Khalid Baheyeldin

Very good case design.
Hopefully, it is more ergonomic in actual use.

By the way, Dave Schwartz is the designer for the PCB and the case. What I did was port the firmware to the ESP32, and later created more accurate catalogs for it.

One thing of note: ever since Dave modified the center switch to be a joystick, I have never used the N, S, E, W keys, and even removed them from my SHC altogether. You push the center button up for N, down for S, and so on, and never remove your thumb from the center button unless you are pressing on the bottom two buttons. Very convenient ...