From: Khalid Baheyeldin <kbahey@...>
Date: 10/17/20 13:02 (GMT-08:00)
To: main@onstep.groups.io
Subject: Re: [onstep] Onstep with STM32 blue pill for EQ5 #EQ5 #EQ5

-------- Original message --------
From: Khalid Baheyeldin <kbahey@...>
Date: 10/17/20 13:02 (GMT-08:00)
To: main@onstep.groups.io

On Sat, Oct 17, 2020 at 03:54 PM, Jochen.Siegfried@... wrote:
I have tried to flash my STM32 blue pill to no afail. 128k test failed, 64K test failed too, blink zip worked. Any ideas what is wrong with my blue pill ??
To me it looks like there are no 128K of flash not even 64 K flash.
Uploading and all the Rest seems to work fine !
Looks like you have a bad module.
Even a good module with 64K is not enough to run OnStep.

Where can I get a STM32 blue pill that works  with garanteed 128K flash - otherwise I will not be able to finish this project ... !
There is no guaranteed source that we can point people to at the moment, unless you buy from someone who can test them before shipping.

If you wait for a week or two, I may have a solution to the Blue Pill dilemma by then.

Stay tuned.