Re: Stepper motor settings

chris jones

Yes
i was in contact with him 2 months ago and he was really helpful , the box arrived 34 days later , but i have been trying to contact him for 2 weeks ,no joy.
Thank you to all who are trying to help , will need to do so reading before trying anything , completely new to this and i do not what to make it worse.
chris

On Sun, Oct 18, 2020 at 11:35 AM W Maxwell via groups.io <williambass5=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
On Sat, Oct 17, 2020 at 04:06 AM, <chriskesteral@...> wrote:
Hi Everyone
I have just purchased my onstep from Einstein.Au, the build quality is great ,everything seems to be working.
Chris,

Sorry, but I really need to clarify. You had contact with Instein and you have received the product? The product you ordered was NOT for a Losmandy, but required a "customized" built not listed on the Instein website? And I guess now you are not getting a response?

If all this is correct, may I ask when you ordered it and when you received it?  Are you in the US, Europe, or?