Re: Question on Spiral Search - Android Message

Martin Bonfiore

The wifi had not been reflashed to the latest version...so I just completed that and sorry to say, I am having the same problem i.e. Android is reporting the spiral search needs 4.7 or later.

To troubleshoot, I connected to the newly flashed wifi onstep via the webpage interface and the top line reads:

2.1e (OnStep 4.21d)

I looked at the wifi add-on wifi.ino file and it appears the it is version 2.1e.   So am I correct in thinking it looks like i have successfully updated to the latest OnStep and Wifi?
The Onstep Controller2 app was pulled down from Google play a couple of days ago so I think that is up to date as well.

Thanks for your help.