MKS Gen L v1.0 + TMC2209 V3 UART problem #mks #tmc2209 #fysetc #uart

scepo_88@...

Hi to all i really hope that someone could help me.
I bought MKS Gen L v1.0 board and fysetc TMC2209 v3 stepper drivers.
Problem is i dont know how to connect them in UART i tried everything and watch all tutorials i could find but on all others TMC2209 there are 3 pins on top, but on fysetc there are just two... https://wiki.fysetc.com/Silent2209/
I dont understand schematic, so i would appreciate if someone can tell me what to do.
Thanks in advance