Re: Open source autoguider using webcam or phone sensor?

Matt

I currently use the t7c astro camera for both guiding and planetary. I switched from the zwo driver to the ascom one and haven't had many disconnections. Works in proper fps for planetary though. I still wouldn't recommend it since it's a coin flip on what you'll get with the driver. If you're willing to take a risk and handle all the fiddling it might be worth it.

On Wed, Dec 9, 2020, 4:25 PM ghpicard <ghpicard@...> wrote:
Hi Ufuk
   How did you manage to connect that camera to the lens? Did you use a 3D printed piece or used something else.
BTW the SVbony SV305 uses the same sensor.