Cannot conect focuser and telescope at the same time #mks

Carl Monfils

Hi,
I finally made the jump for a focuser setup. I can connect to the focuser and make it move in the ascom platform but the com port is busy for anything else. The problem is reversed if i connect the mount first. My goal is to control it with nina or apt via the ascom platform.
I am running a MKS GEN L 2.0 with OnStep 3.16 q 3.
I have installed the onstep on cue on focus 1.5.7 driver and the onstep setup 1.0.15 driver.
Can someone kindly guide me in the right direction please,
Thanks,
Carl