Re: WeMos D1 Mini can not be flashed correctly #wemos

Just loaded one today all ok,my original board that came with the kit was the problem , got two new ones and both worked first timeĀ

On Sun, 28 Mar 2021, 5:00 pm , <danshid@...> wrote:
I use the latest stable version (OnStep 3.16). Somehow the problem is solved after I down-grade the Arduino ESP32 board version from 1.06 to 1.04 and recompile/upload OnStep stretch. The problem comes back if I upgrade it to version 1.06. I tried it several times. Looks like the issue is related to ESP32 board version. Thanks.