Re: bluetooth onstep mega 2560 and ramps 1,4 #define #wiki-notice #error #superpolaris #arduinonano

On Sun, Mar 28, 2021 at 07:00 PM, Khalid Baheyeldin wrote:
Could the Bluetooth not be connected to the app because the motors are not connected?
No.
OnStep should work without any motors connected.
thank you very much, I solved the problem. hc06 connected directly. both of my engines are working. in addition, the stelarium and ascom connections were also completed.the only obstacle in front of me right now is confing. the eq-2 in the file is related to the gear ratios, step settings to learn how to do.