Please help how the confing.h settings for EQ-2 should be #eq2

Please help how the confing settings for EQ-2 should be.,
I looked at the spreadsheet, but I didn't understand much. how to configure Dec and ra for eq2. There are 60 teeth and 15 teeth pulley belt system.my motor drivers A4988. I have no knowledge of the required and desired rotation speed, how to calculate the desired micro steps and where to write them.help edit the confing h file . Sorry for my bad English, I use translation services when I write.