Onstep disconnects when i try to slew #wemos #fysetc #S6 #EQ3

Juan Sebastian

Hi guys!

well, my onstep build moves when i test it without the mount, but when i connect it to the real thing im having issues, im able to connecto tho the wemos/app, set date and time, and un-park the mount (without telescope), but as soon as i try to move the motors they move just a little bit and the wemos disconnects,
Im thinking this is related somehow to V or am

¿Can someone check the upcoming info and tell me please what should i do:

  • EXOS-NANO (EQ3) mount
  • FYSETC S6 V2.0 Board -> LINK
  • x2 TMC2130 v1.1 (vref set to 0.8v in both mottors) -> LINK
  • x2 STEPPERONLINE 0.9deg Nema 17 Stepper Motor Bipolar 0.9A 36Ncm/50oz.in 42x42x39mm 4-wires -> LINK
  • 19v 3.42A power supply
  • Config.h attached (DRIVER_IRUN set to 600, DRIVER_IGOTO set to 888)