Re: Where to put the "resolution"? Pulleys, motors, drivers.. ?

Khalid Baheyeldin

On Wed, Apr 7, 2021 at 04:58 PM, Pedro Miguel Barbosa Moutinho Nunes dos Reis wrote:
How do I know if the motors don't work well?
Trial and error.
You start with 40% of the max current, then test, and see if slewing works well, or motors stall, ...etc.
If there is a problem, you increase to 50% and test again.
Usually 40% works fine, but you never know for sure without actually testing ...

A board wired for spi... I was planning to use the Wemos + cnc shield with the protection devices. Besides the resistor cut, do I need to do anything else? I believe that I've read that is enough to plug in the drivers and take out all the jumpers. Am I missing anything?
I don't use that board.
Someone who does should share their experience, specifically with SPI drivers.