Re: auto meridian flip

Howard Dutton

On Wed, Apr 7, 2021 at 02:20 PM, chris jones wrote:
Saves time trying to fix it, I will wait for Onstepx and see what happens.
The feature changed slightly in the master, perhaps it was broken?  I doubt it.  Irrelevant as the master is being dropped.
It has always worked in 3.16 and the beta AFAIK.

More likely you have settings such that the meridian limit is never reached to trigger the flip (ran into overhead limit first) or the destination coordinates are outside of limits (no meridian limit overlap region) so the flip is blocked.

Use Sky Planetarium if you'd like to see what the limits look like on a map.