Re: auto meridian flip

Thanks Howard
 I will give it ago , and thank you for the great project of onstep.
 It has been a steep learning curve , but I am getting a better understanding each day .
Thanks to you and the team for the great support you give to us newbies .
Chris

On Thu, Apr 8, 2021 at 11:34 AM Howard Dutton <hjd1964@...> wrote:
On Wed, Apr 7, 2021 at 02:20 PM, chris jones wrote:
Saves time trying to fix it, I will wait for Onstepx and see what happens.
The feature changed slightly in the master, perhaps it was broken?  I doubt it.  Irrelevant as the master is being dropped.
It has always worked in 3.16 and the beta AFAIK.

More likely you have settings such that the meridian limit is never reached to trigger the flip (ran into overhead limit first) or the destination coordinates are outside of limits (no meridian limit overlap region) so the flip is blocked.

Use Sky Planetarium if you'd like to see what the limits look like on a map.