Re: No Wifi on MiniPCB v2 #wemos

Sam

UOn Mon, Apr 26, 2021 at 08:36 PM, Mike Ahner wrote:
On Mon, Apr 26, 2021 at 10:18 PM, Sam wrote:
Yes, it works when plugged in via USB. I was able to flash it and see the default "ESPxxxx..." SSID.
It appears the ESP wifi board is working. I would check the solder connections for RX/TX pins on the Wemos, the Teensy, and the pcb. You can check with a continuity meter or just examine them closely with a magnifier/bright light and then touch up any questionable connections with a soldering iron.

Also, you might double check that you have RX/TX to the correct pins, normally they are swapped between the Wemos and the pcb/Teensy, e.g. ESP RX-> Teensy TX and ESP TX -> Teensy RX.

You can swap these if you are unsure, it won't damage anything, but if they are now swapped, the 2 devices will never communicate.
-Mike
How do I swap the pins?
Although I am able to measure continuity (without and with the modules) between these pins.