Re: No Wifi on MiniPCB v2 #wemos

Sam

On Tue, Apr 27, 2021 at 08:40 AM, Howard Dutton wrote:
On Tue, Apr 27, 2021 at 08:04 AM, Sam wrote:
oh, so you mean the diode on the MiniPCB? I thought you were talking about a diode on the Wemos, give me a moment.
Not sure if this was done, but you should confirm that 5V and Gnd are actually arriving on the WeMos D1 Mini from the MiniPCB2.  I've seen pin/socket headers fail so if measuring on the underside of the MiniPCB2 that is not a 100% guarantee it's getting there.  As always be careful to not short anything doing the measurement.

Yes, I was measuring it at the sockets themselves as well. As mentioned earlier, plugging the Wemos in, out and in again while the power is running on the board seems to work. Only problem now is why? I mean, I wouldn't want to unscrew the case, do the procedure, every time I have to power up Onstep.

I have a second board ready to be used with only the power plug missing. I'll use that tomorrow to make sure the PCB and headers aren't the issue.