Re: Wifi configuration using WeMos R32 with CNC V3 Shield #wemos

On Tue, Apr 27, 2021 at 10:13 AM, <matteo.mantovani74@...> wrote:
I'm not an expert and I would have some information regarding wifi configuration  using Wemos D1 mini.

1) Is it possible to use bluetooth and Wifi together? Inside config.h is correct insert :
#define SERIAL_C_BAUD_DEFAULT         ON
or I have to write:
#define SERIAL_C_BAUD_DEFAULT         9600

The Wifi is on an separate WeMos D1 Mini, not ESP32.  Normally that is attached (TTL serial) to the port associated with SERIAL_B.
Bluetooth is on the ESP32 and you set SERIAL_C_BAUD_DEFAULT ON to activate it.  It's "virtual" not a real TTL serial port but acts just like one from OnStep's perspective.

2) I don't understand very well the procedure to flash the wifi device.
     If I want to flash the device only through its micro-usb port which Arduino code I need to download ?It is still necessary to enter these part:
#define SERIAL_B_ESP_FLASHING ON and then:
:hF#:ESPFLASH#

Very likely not needed.

Thank you so much