Re: Stepper Motor doesn't do anything...

Burton

I'm just getting even more confused.😤

I added the second stepper motor to the board, and then they started vibrating when I put it into tracking. It didn't really show any signs of movement, though sometimes and I'm not sure what I did, it would move ever so slowly when in GOTO, but vibrating pretty bad and irregularly.

How am I supposed to wire the motors up?

Also, I burnt my only fuse because I guess it was drawing too many amps for what the fuse could handle? My bench power supply is at 12v and 3amps maximum. So now I'm afraid to try anything else and don't know where to get more fuses.