Re: Stepper Motor doesn't do anything...

Burton

On Tue, Apr 27, 2021 at 03:57 PM, Dave Schwartz wrote:
Set AXIS[1 and 2]_DRIVER_STATUS to OFF. I've never had that work set to
TMC_SPI - it has always given me that immediate 'Motor/drvr fault' error
and then you can't do anything (as you know). It may have some utility
in some boundary conditions but there are too many board/driver
combinations where it doesn't work at all.
Okay, that fixed that issue. Now it says "Guide 20x (1x)"

When I engage tracking, it makes a click in the axis2 motor, then stops doing anything. I think the bluetooth connection breaks too, because if I then press stop tracking it says command failed.